Criminal Defense Lawyers in Lake County
Domestic Violence Attorneys in Waukegan
At Noonan, Perillo & Marks, Ltd., our lawyers will protect your rights at every stage of the process, including at trial. Our team includes three former prosecutors, giving us a well-rounded perspective on how the system works and how to obtain the best possible results for you.
Contact the criminal defense attorneys at our Lake County office if you are facing criminal charges or need help with a related issue, including:
- DUI and driver's license issues : Our criminal defense lawyers are prepared to represent you on your first DUI, second DUI or a felony DUI charge. We can also help you with license revocation issues if you refused a Breathalyzer or were charged with a DUI. We work with toxicologists and other experts when necessary in strategizing your defense.
- Drug crimes : From simple marijuana possession to interstate drug trafficking, our experienced attorneys handle the full range of drug charges under Illinois and federal law.
- White collar crimes: If you have been accused of fraud, embezzlement or any other financial crime, our attorneys can provide you with skilled representation.
- Identity theft: If you have a stolen Social Security number or are charged with a cybercrime, we can defend you and protect your rights.
- Sex offenses : People accused of sex crimes face immediate stigma from society, even though they are legally innocent until proven guilty. We will defend you and protect your rights.
- Domestic violence and violent crimes : If you are facing any violent crime charge, you need a skilled advocate. If you have been accused of domestic violence, you may be facing both criminal charges and a civil protective order.
We also handle:
- Expungement and record sealing : A criminal charge of any kind can stand in your way of getting a job or an apartment. Our attorneys can help clear your criminal record.
- Juvenile crimes : When someone under 17 is accused of a criminal offense in Illinois, juvenile delinquency proceedings will take place. We are highly experienced with the distinct challenges of the juvenile justice system.
- Military criminal defense : Our firm includes a former Navy JAG officer experienced at representing military personnel facing court-martial within the U.S. military justice system.
When you need an experienced criminal defense trial lawyer in Lake County, contact Noonan, Perillo & Marks, Ltd.